Lost Bihar Board (BSEB) Certificate? Here is How to Get Duplicate Bihar Board Marksheet/ Certifcate/ Migration Certificate!

188 22,463

Have you lost your Bihar Board BSEB certificate, Marksheet? This is step by step guidelines to get a duplicate certificate from BSEB regional Divisional offices. If you have misplaced/lost your Bihar Board Or BSEB mark sheet or certificates issued by the Bihar board for passing your 10th/Matric or Inter/12th examination, and now you are in need of it(for whatever reason) and you don’t know how to get the same, you have come to the right place.

Don’t worry, it is easy to get to get a duplicate mark sheet of Bihar Board. Here is the step by step guidelines to get a duplicate certificate from Bihar Board BSEB Divisional offices. You need not visit Patna Main office for these certificates. Moreover, you will get these certificate in One day.

How to get Bihar Board Duplicate Marksheet

1. Visit your School/College
  2. Write the application to principal for duplicate certificate stating the valid reason
  3. Get the application verified and forwarded to Divisional Office of Your respective School.
  4. Attach Xerox of Admit Card, Marksheet and Certificate if available
  5. Go to Divisional Office of Your respective School
  6. Submit the Form
  7. Pay the Fee
  8. Done. You will Get certificate by Evening.

How to get Bihar Board Duplicate Certificate

1. Visit your School/College
  4. Attach Xerox of Admit Card, Marksheet and Certificate if available
  5. Go to Divisional Office of Your respective School
  6. Submit the Form
  7. Pay the Fee
  8. Done. You will Get certificate by Evening.

Fees prescribed for various certificates are as follows.

For duplicate copy of a certificateRs.100
For a migration CertificateRs.100
For certificate of Date of BirthRs.100
For a Provisional CertificateRs.100
For duplicate copy of Statement of MarksRs.100

Guidelines to get Duplicate Certificate

• Applicants should use separate form for each duplicate certificate. If necessary typed/Photostat application form may be used.
  • All payments be made in favour of Secretary, BSEB, payable at Patna and mode of payment shall be IPO / Bank Draft only.
  • Triplicate copy or of further copies of qualifying duplicate certificates shall not be issued unless the Controller of Examinations is further satisfied by some documentary evidence that the duplicate copy has also been actually lost / destroyed.
  • Fees prescribed for various duplicate certificates are as follows (DOCUMENTS WILL BE RECEIVED AFTER 15 DAYS ( EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS)) :
  • Migration certificate is issued only to those candidates who have passed an examination of the Board or to those who have been placed in compartment in order to enable them to seek admission for a further course of study. The failed candidates should not apply for migration certificate and Provisional Certificate. Please also mention previous year’s Roll No. if passed in second chance compartment examination for Provisional Certificate

Sample Application to get Bihar Board duplicate Marksheet or certificate

Date: dd/mm/yy

To

The Scretary,

Bihar School Examination Board

Patna Bihar

Subject: Issuance of Duplicate Mark Sheet/ Certificate

Dear Sir,

With respect to state that, I have passed Inter/ Matric Annual Exam from Bihar School Examination Board Patna in the year 2…… My roll number is ….. roll code is ………………. and my registration number is ………. I have lost my original mark sheet or certificate somewhere few days ago.

I request you to issue me a duplicate mark sheet/ Certificate. Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

Name

Your Details

Divisonal Office

S.NoDivision Address Contact Number
1Patna High School, Gardanbag9939596163
2Muzaffarpur: Sonu Verma’s House, Club Road0621-22442609
3Saran: Visheshwar Seminari Inter College, Chhapra06152-245030
4Darbhanga: Kamdev Mandal, Katrahiya Gandhinagar, Laxmisagar:9199553600
5Sahrsa: MLT College, Purwab Bazar, Sahrsa06478-222351
6Purniya: Zila School, Purniya06454-244312
7Bhagalpur: Rajkiy Balika Uchh Vidhyalaya, Bhagalpur0641-2401034
8Munger: Zila School Chhatrawas, Kelawari, Munger06344-222332
9Gaya: Bhuvneshwar prasad’s house, Chandauti Moad 0631-210010
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
188 Comments
  1. Vivek kumar says

Sir I have loss my migration certificate due to fowling water I have pass my 12th exam on 2017 so I request you to give the migration certificate

1. BSEB News Desk says

Hi Vivek Kumar,
      Please contact regional/divisional Office regarding this Matter.
      Team BSEB

2. HII...AKLESH KUMAR says

Bihar examation board patna , mujha matic k mark sheet niklna hai kyoe side hai to please reply. my gmail id- [email protected]

1. [email protected] says

Apply at divisonal office.

3. Jitendra kumar Baitha says

Please help me Bihar board examination 2010&2012
    Lost my all certificate please now need in my job so please guide me how to take

Don’t worry,

Simply write and applications to secretary of Bihar Board and forward it through your principal. Visit divisional office with this letter along with xerox. You will get your all documents within week.

4. Shilpa verma says

Dear sir, how can I correct my surname on my 12th marksheet . I passed out in 2018 . Plz plz suggest me .

1. [email protected] says

Apply for correction at divisonal office. Dont forget to carry proof of correct surname.

1. Sweta says

Sir can we take duplicate marksheet directly from the bihar board after paying fees

1. Rashmi Kumari says

No, you have to follow some steps. The steps are as follows-
          1.Visit your School/College
          2. Write the application to principal for duplicate Marksheet stating the valid reason
          3.Get the application verified and forwarded to Divisional Office of Your respective School.
          4.Attach Xerox of Admit Card, Marksheet and Certificate if available
          5.Go to Divisional Office of Your respective School
          6.Submit the Form
          7.Pay the Fee
          8.Done. You will Get Marksheet by Evening.

2. विष्णु कुमार says

Sir मेने 2017 में बारवी का एग्जाम दिया था जिस में मुझे क्रॉस लग गया था फिर मेने 2018 में एग्जाम दिया तो रिजल्ट में दो subject में ब्लेंक था पर कुछ दिन बाद रिजल्ट सही हो गया और BSEB के पोर्टल पे आगया पर कॉलेज में अभी तक नहीं आया है एक साल हो गया
      मेरा नाम:- विष्णु कुमार
      रोल कोड:- 51011
      रोले नंबर:-18020336
      प्लीज कुछ किजये में Divisional office भी गए पर वाहा मेरा काम नहीं हुआ प्लीज अप्प कुछ कीजिए

1. Rakesh Ranjan says

Same mera bhi yahi problem hai

1. Ritesh Singh says

मेरा 2011 टीईटी परीक्षा का मार्कशीट और प्रवेश पत्र खो गया है।मै इसे दुबारा कैसे प्राप्त कर सकता हुं।कृपया उचित मार्ग दर्शन करें।

2. Rashmi Kumari says

Visit the divisional office again with the print of mark sheet from the website. And ask them whether the data has been updated or not.

Rashmi
        Team BSEBPortal

5. Shanu kumar says

Respected sir
    Iam Student of ISC 2014 to 2016 how can I give all documents in original copy

1. [email protected] says

Haven’t you received your original documents from school yet or they are lost. If lost then you can receive first copyrl of all documents from your divisional office.

6. SHADAB AHMAD says

I have lost my marks sheet n admit card
    I have done intermediate science from science college patna( session 2002 to 2004). I need this certificate for central gov job ..its very urgent .. How to retrieve it..? Plz anyone guide me

1. [email protected] says

You need to contact your divisional office i.e in gardanibag

7. Vibhash says

How to get my 12th passing certificate ,if my college has been closed permanently? I passed 12th in 2012 . I have provisional,marksheet ,admit card .but I need to get my passing certificate . Help me . Thanks in advance.

1. [email protected] says

Write an application secretary of Bihar Board and visit your divisonal office with that application along with xerox copy of all documents. You will get it.

8. Prabhash says

Sir,
    I have lost my 12th passing certificate and now Jamshedpur is in Jharkhand but I passed in the year 1992. How and where should I approach for Duplicate copy of my marksheet? Please help, its urgent.
    Thanking you in Advance .

Contact Patna divisional office

1. Baban prasad says

Sir, I had appeared matric exam in 1973. No document available with me, even my roll No, roll code , marks sheet , admit card. How can I get duplicate marksheet.

1. Rashmi Kumari says

Contact your school principal and Divisional Office regarding this.

9. Akhtar Ali says

Good afternoon Sir,
    Can you Please Advise that how can i change my Date of birth on my certificate if my certificate date of birth is wrong or writen by mistake,

Regards

Contact Bihar board divisional office

10. Keshaw says

Sir, I have lost my all documents.i Don’t have a single copy or Xerox of document.i passed 12th exam in 2007.what should I do?

1. [email protected] says

Write an application to your principal and get it forwarded to divisional office and pay fee and get your documents.

11. Hemant Kumar says

Sir,
    I passed 12th exam in the year 1992 from “Bihar intermediate education council” & did not collect 12th passing certificate from my college , The college was in Munger district & now it is closed & mo more operational. After long time I need certificate for Job. I have marks card . what I need to do now?
    Thanking you for your guidance.

Hey Hemant.

Sorry for the delay in reply.

You can get certificate from divisional office.

12. kirti rashmi says

I did my 12th in the year 1993,somehow i lost my marksheet,can you plz suggest me,how can I obtain my marksheet again.

1. [email protected] says

The only way to get back your documents is too write an application to your school principle. The school principal will forward the application to divisional office. You will have to present the application with Xerox of admit card marksheet and certificate to divisional office. Pay fee and done

1. Shruti says

Sir if we lost admit card and i have only provisional certificate because real certificate we get after 4 years then it’s possible to submit only provisional certificate??

1. Rashmi Kumari says

Yeh No Problem. You can submit. But the application must be signed stamped and forwarded by the principal of the school/college.

13. Hemant Kumar says

Sir,
    The second time I am posting my query, hope you will respond me :
    passed the 12th exam in the year 1992 from “Bihar intermediate education council” & did not collect the 12th passing certificate from my college, The college was in Munger district & now it is closed & mo more operational. After a long time, I need the certificate for Job. I have marks card. what do I need to do now?
    Thanking you for your guidance.

1. [email protected] says

Sorry for delay in reply!

In your case write an application visit divisonal office pay fee and get document

14. Anish Ishan says

Sir i just lost my migration certificate of class 10th Bihar Board.How to get a new copy of certificate?

1. [email protected] says

Follow the procedure mentioned in this post https://www.bsebportal.com/2018/07/lost-bihar-board-bseb-certificate-here-is-how-to-get-duplicate-bihar-board-marksheet-certifcate-migration-certificate/

Visit your School/College
      Write the application to principal for duplicate certificate stating the valid reason
      Attach Xerox of Admit Card, Marksheet and Certificate if available
      Go to Divisional Office of Your respective School
      Submit the Form
      Pay the Fee
      Done. You will Get certificate by Evening.

1. Rohit says

Jo second copy issue hota h wo pen se likha hua rehta h ya bilkul original rehta h jo hume school se mila hota h waise hi rehta h.Please reply i m so confused please reply

1. Rashmi Kumari says

The second copy is same as the original one. The difference is that the marksheet number is different and it does not contain QR Code but it signed and stamped by Bihar Board officer. It is valid same as the original One. It will not create a problem.

15. Niyaz says

I pass Matric From BSEB in 1997. But i am still not received my original certificate from school.

In 2011 i m aply for DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE AND ALSO SUBMIT MY ORIGINAL MARKSHEET TO BSEB. BUT UNFORTUNATELY , I WENT ABROAD FOR JOB. SO, I CANT RECEIVED MY CERTIFICATE AT TIME TO RECIEVE AT BSEB. I STILL HAVE RECEIVING SLIP.

School told not coming from BSEB. how i get my certificate.

CAN I GET CERTIFICATE BY THOSE RECEIPT OR APPLY NEW.

1. [email protected] says

आपको बात देना चाहता हु की बिहार बोर्ड ऑफिस से आपको 3 महीने के अंदर आपको आपने सर्टिफिकेट लेना होता है उसके बाद बोर्ड की कोई जिम्मेदारी नहीं होगी. आपको फिर से apply करना होगा।

16. Priyadarshi kumar says

Sir , my name is PRIYADARSHI KUMAR but in my matriculation marksheet my name spelling is PRIAYADARSHI KUMAR. how do I get correct spelled marksheet.
    Please advice me sir .. I have a document verification.

17. RAJAN KUMAR says

1. [email protected] says

Apply at divisonal office.

18. RAJAN KUMAR says

Sir, I passed intermediate in 2017 from bseb. I want original 12th passing certificate for my document verification for job. Please reply me. How can I get? Please

1. [email protected] says

Apply at divisonal office.

19. Muntakhab Anjum says

Sir,
    I have lost my 12th migration certificate.
    I need to know the process to get my duplicate copy of migration from council..
    If i go directly in the council office patna with my proper documents .. Can i get the migration ??

Dear Muntakhab Anjum,
      We would like to inform you that from 19th March 2018 all the Counters at Patna Inter Council Office and Matric Office has been closed. Now all the works has been shifted to regional divisional office through database management system. Now there is no need to visit patna. We would recommend you to visit your regional office with all requisite documents.

Team BSEB Portal and Aglatarget.com

20. Himanshu kumar Tiwari says

Good evening sir,
    I have lost my class 10th marksheet.
    Passing year 2012 from Patna.
    How can i get duplicate marksheet??
    Where i go bihar board Council or divisional office? And what’s the adress of divisional office.

Dear Himanshu,
      For Duplicate Marksheet Visit Divisonal office. The adress is Divisonal Office
      S.No Division Address Contact Number
      1 Patna High School, Gardanbag 9939596163
      2 Muzaffarpur: Sonu Verma’s House, Club Road 0621-22442609
      3 Saran: Visheshwar Seminari Inter College, Chhapra 06152-245030
      4 Darbhanga: Kamdev Mandal, Katrahiya Gandhinagar, Laxmisagar: 9199553600
      5 Sahrsa: MLT College, Purwab Bazar, Sahrsa 06478-222351
      6 Purniya: Zila School, Purniya 06454-244312
      7 Bhagalpur: Rajkiy Balika Uchh Vidhyalaya, Bhagalpur 0641-2401034
      8 Munger: Zila School Chhatrawas, Kelawari, Munger 06344-222332
      9 Gaya: Bhuvneshwar prasad’s house, Chandauti Moad 0631-210010

1. Deepak says

Unable to contact Patna high school gardanibagh. Phone no no is functional. Kindly arrange some alternative number to contact.

1. Rashmi Kumari says

Yes, the number is not working. You have to visit the divisional office to get any update.

21. Gautam kumar says

Passed in 2004 from college of commerce, patna, i lost my certicate bt i hv nt a xerox copy or remember roll code. So how can t get certificate. Plz help me

Hi Gautam,

Don’t worry ! Write an application visit your school. Approach the school and colleges from where you have completed your 10th and 12th they definitely have your record of roll number and none of the school destroy it. Then with this apply to the respective board.

22. Anmol jha says

Sir my father,s 10th bihar board certificate lost some where. Passed in the year 1986 .how we collect the marksheet and from where. Very urgently. We are very frustrated. Jamui district divisional

1. [email protected] says

Ok dont worry, write an application and forward it to divisonal office by principal. Submit and pay fee. You will get your marksheet within 2 week. As it is old year marksheet hence it will come from patna.

23. avishek kumar says

mera 10th marksheet kho gya hai pass 1993 kaha aply karna hoga

Aapke divisonal office me

24. Rajesh Kumar says

Hi BSEB PORTAL Admin,

This is Rajesh Kumar and i have completed my 12th from GAYA COLLEGE, GAYA in 2009. It seems i have lost my 12th passing certificate and the marksheet. Could you please help me with the divisonal office address for the same?

No need to worry Rajesh,

Simply follow the step given in post and visit gaya divisional office. You will get documets in 1-2days.

25. Said alam says

Dear sir / madam
    I lost my 10 marksheet 12th marksheet,migration, leaving certificate in the train during traveling.
    My college name is “government tirhut high school mehsi,east champaran”.
    Now what process I do to got my all certificate in duplicate.
    And where is my divisional office
    Pls help me …..

1. Shashi says

Visit Muzaffarpur divisional office

2. Rashmi Kumari says

Contact the divisonal office.

3. Sweta says

Maam
      What is the fees for duplicate marksheet of inter .How can I pay fees
      Sweta

26. Shashi says

Maine apna inter year -2010 me pass kiya tha aur ab tak maine college se original certificate collect nhi kiya hai toh mujhe isake liye college ya divisional office visit karna hoga pls provide correct information because ab main college wali location leave kar chuka hu …6-7 year ago.
    Thanks for all kind of help

1. Rashmi Kumari says

At first, visit the college. If the certificate is still with the college then they will give you otherwise write an application and get it forwarded and visit the divisional office and get a new certificate. Hope your query has been resolved.

Rashmi
      Team BSEB Portal

27. Avinash Kumar says

Sir in my intermediate certificate father name is wrong .what is procedure of correction of certificate and which document is required .please tell me as soon as possible.

1. Rashmi Kumari says

If all the details are correct in Class 10 documents then visit the divisional office with all the class 10 documents. Your work will be done within 15 days to 30 days.

Rashmi
      Team BSEBPortal

28. SHIVAM KUMAR says

hllo sir mera name shivam hai sir mere father ka name ka spelling 10th & 12th me alag alag hai plzz mujhe bataye ki mai apne father kaise sahi karu….maine 12th pass 2015 me kiya tha but abhi tak maine name nahi sudharwaya hai…..

1. sharoj kumar says

please shivam , if u got the idea of process plz let me know.
      it is very difficult be in this situation .
      i got same problem , mistake in mothers name , but not corrected since 2014 .
      plz help

2. Rashmi Kumari says

Visit divisional office woth proof of correct name. Most probably your class 10th document if it contains the correct name. Your work will be done.

Rashmi
      Team BSEB Portal

29. Sweta says

Sir
    Mera 1990 batch ka interview ka marksheet college me Jana thank kya vo college se mil jayega ya fir duplicate Lena hoga

1. Rashmi Kumari says

First of all contact your college. If they have still kept your documents then you will get. But if they have not kept then write an application and get it forwarded by the principal and visit the divisonal office to get a new mark sheet.

Rashmi
      Team BSEB Portal

30. Raj Kumar says

I have lost my class 12th Admit Card, Marksheet, Provisional certificates, Migration or passing certificate toh abhi tak mila hi nhi hai.
    Passing year 2015 from Siwan .
    How can i get duplicate all documents ??

1. Rashmi Kumari says

Visit the Divisional office. The address is given on this page.

Rashmi
      Team BSEB Portal

2. Sweta says

Maam
      What is the fees for duplicate marksheet of inter .How can I pay fees
      Sweta

1. Awnika Kumari says

Please check this from Divisional Office.

31. amit kumar says

i had gone to board office gardhanibag, counter number 4,to get duplicate copy of of my 1990 matric marksheet and passing certificate, where i was told to come after 15 days and apply as record is being updated in case of earliar batches.this happened today.should i go after 15 days or some other remedy is there?

1. [email protected] says

You should visit after 15-20 days because these are old data so it will take time.

32. Sweta says

Sir
    I deposited my intermediate certificate to my college for taking admission in B.sc 1990 batch meanwhile I could not took my certificate back .So kindly please suggest me the easiest way to retrieve my certificate being a girl candidate it is difficult for me to go here and there to collect my certificate .Sir as the certificate is very old so the college in which I took admission has kept my certificate safely plz suggest me sir.
    Your sincerely
    Sweta

No need to worry!
      Simply write an application and get back your documnets.

33. Praveen Kumar says

Hello sir/Ma’am,

I have passed 10th in 2005 and i have changed my 1st mane in the year of 2014, last name and everything is still same. Could you please help me to know the process for changing my 1st name in 10th Mark sheet and certificates.

Note: i have already changed my name in Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Passport etc.

Thanks.

With Regards,
    Praveen Kumar

1. Rashmi Kumari says

Yes, it will be changed. Visit the divisional office with these documents.

Rashmi
      Team BSEB Portal

34. avishek kumar says

I passed 10th in 1997 in bihar board from dhanbad. Now I lost my 10th certificate. Now I apply for my certificate from bihar board or Jharkhand board.

You need to apply at Bihar Board Patna Divisional Office at Gardanibag

35. sharoj kumar says

hello sir/maam, i passed i.sc 2012-1014 bihar bord . after regestration my mother name came wrong in enlist certificate and as well as in admit card too than i informed to clz . i gave exam and pass but certificate came from bord , mother name was not mentioned but few certificate which college provide with right name when i told that in enlist certificate and in admit card mother name is wrong .
    i dont know what to do plz help me sir
    how to correct the name of my mother which is registred in bord??
    plz help me

contact your divisonal office

1. sharoj kumar says

division office of BSEB , patna . or i have to go my clz first . ???
        dose there any time limitation for correction?? bcz its all ready 5 year gone
        please do repaly in details , please

1. sharoj kumar says

sir ,me G.K.J.D college basopati , madhubani se pass kiya hai.
          kis division office me try karu.??

36. sharoj kumar says

sampark naihi horaha hai. plz tell me is there correction time limitation ???

15 days to 30 days

Rashmi
      Team BSEB Portal

37. Shiv Kumar says

Sir Maine 2014 me intermediate ka exam diya tha..aur first division se pass Kiya.. Lekin marks thoda km hone ke Karan Maine scrutiny Kiya aur mera marks thik ho gya..Lekin scrutiny wala marksheet college nhi aayA..jo marksheet board office se college aaya usi se Maine aage ki addmision lekr 2018 me graduation complete ki…2019 me Mai board office ja kr intermediate ka scrutiny wala marksheet Nikal liya aur Purana wala intermediate ka marksheet wahan le liya gya…
    Sir new marksheet mil Jane ke badd graduation invalid v hoga…plz sir solve my problem..

1. [email protected] says

Nahi….. Inter ke marksheet se graduation ka koi matlab nahi hai. Please send pics of new marksheet at [email protected]

1. Manjish Kumar says

Hello Sir,
        I have lost the mark sheets of Matriculation & Intermediate both. How can i get this again?
        As per some previous blogs i knew that i would have contact to Divisonal office. I did matriculation from Kisan High School, Nepura,Balwapar and Intermediate from Sadanand College, Ramchandrapur,Bihar Sharif. where is the divisonal office respectively? can you please reply?

Sincerely,
        Manjish Kumar

Gaya or nalanda

38. Abhishek says

Gud evening sir
    Sir i have passed my 12th boards examination in 2014. And in the very next year in 2015 i also gave the improvemental examination because in 2014 my total percentage was poor. And i had taken admission in bsc from the 2014markssheet. So sir pleaze tell me that my 2014 marksheet is valid or not

39. Vishnu kumar says

Sir main 2018 inter ka exam diya tha To uss Samay original marksheet Mein number sahi se nahi diya tha Kuch months bad BSEB ke portal par marksheet clear Ho Gaya Par college mein original marksheet nahi aaya please kuch kijiye Mera Ek Saal Barbad ho chuka hai .

Dear Vishnu,

You can receive your mark sheet from your divisional office. Open this page to see your div. office address- https://www.bsebportal.com/2018/07/lost-bihar-board-bseb-certificate-here-is-how-to-get-duplicate-bihar-board-marksheet-certifcate-migration-certificate/

40. Prince says

Sir,I lost my 10th original marksheet,could you please tell me is there any necessary vprocedure of making affidavit from court for reissuance of duplicate marksheet??

And the divisional office of begusarai district is???

Hi Prince,

There is no any need of Affidavit for Issuance of Duplicate Marksheet. Simply an forwared application will work.

1. Prince says

Thank you mam!

1. Rashmi Kumari says

Welcome Prince! Have a nice day.

Team BSEB Portal

41. Sanju kumar says

Hello sir,I have passed in 10th 2015 and 12th 2017 lost my 10th and 12th marksheet, can u please tell me sir how can I receive my marksheet and how many days after I receive my marksheet.

1. Pranay says

You can receive mark sheet from Divisional Office and you will receive mark sheet same day or next day

42. Sanju kumar says

How many days I received my lost 10th &12th marksheet?I have passed in 10th 2015 and 12th 2017.

1. Pranay says

Same day or next day

2. TEJPRATAP kumar says

Hello sir
      My 10th all document my mother name minor mistake(one space distance). I pass matric 2014. I want to correct my mother name. In correction how much take time . Plz reply sir .

Hi Tejpratap

It will take 15 days to 30 days.

43. Shiv shankar says

Hi sir i have lost my 12th bseb provisional certificate how will i get original copy does it work in central government job plzz rply me

1. Rashmi Kumari says

Yes it will work. You can get it from Bihar Board Divisional Office.

Rashmi
      Team BSEB Portal

44. TEJPRATAP kumar says

Hello sir

1. Rashmi Kumari says

Your query has been answered.

Rashmi
      Team BSEB Portal

45. TEJPRATAP kumar says

Hello admin sir
    Sir mere mother name me minor mistake (one space distance) hai . Maine school se application forward kar liya hai . Correction karane me kitna time or kitna paisa lagta hai. Pleas reply me mujhe document varification k liye Jana hai.plz….

1. Awnika Kumari says

It will take around a week. But I will recommend you to confirm this from your divisional office.

Awnika
      BSEB Portal

46. neha roy says

sir I have passed my intermediate for Bihar board since 2016 and my roll code is 52025 and my roll no is 10004 sir after 12 I got an admission nursing and took first division in this field but now’ I need my 12 passed certificate because of this my Delhi nursing council registration is still pending besides my every student got her registration an doing job in best hospital sir please try to understand my problems and provide me this as soon as possible. . please provide me sir 12passed certificate. . it is very necessary for me

1. Pranay says

Neha, it is very easy to get Pass certificate. The pass certificate of 2016 has been sent to your school. Please contact there. Or you can also get it from Divisional Office.

47. neha says

sir but college tell us it takes time more

1. Pranay says

write an application and get it signed and forwarded by school/college in which you did 12th and visit divisional office the same day. Pay the fee and you will get certificate next day.

1. Deepak says

I passed matric from Patel high school Bihar Sharif in 2003 and intermediate from nalanda college Bihar Sharif in 2005. I lost my certificate somewhere. Which divisional office should I contact for getting duplicate certificate ?

48. neha roy says

sir please can you help me for how I get it from divisional office

49. Anil Kumar says

Dear sir/madam,
    What is the payment method, please guide us to save the time,even I have to pay on counter or other payment method.

1. Pranay says

you have to pay in cash mode at counter

50. priyanshi says

hello sir,
    I am having provisional certificate issued by the the bihar secondary education board. I just want to know that whether there is any other certificate issued regarding our passing by the board? if yes, then how can i get that if i have not collected that from my college. please reply me asap.

51. Pranay says

Yes you will get original certificate from bihar board. You can get it issued from bihar divisonal office.

52. Purushottam kumar says

Hii sir , i lost my Migration certificate and CLC . NOW during admission in Other college they ask for both certificate please help me How we Get these Certificate Again ?

1. Pranay says

You can get Migration certificate from divisonal office and CLC from your class 12th School/College.

53. Rupesh Kumar yadav says

Mera 10th 12th paper kho Gaya hai sir kya kare

1. Rashmi Kumari says

Application likho aur school se sign karwa kar divisonal office se nikalwaa lo

54. Baban Bharti says

Dear Sir,
    I am Baban Bharti, I have pass Metric in 1999 my father name Surendra Kumar but by mistake in certificate Surendra Bharti also in my name correct spelling is Bharti but by mistake in certificate Bharati, I have apply for correction, Secretary have corrected in hard copy on certificate with seal and signature. how to we confirm have change or not in BESB record or database.
    Please guide me.

55. Tapan Kumar says

Dear Sir,
    I have lost my 10th mark sheet and original certificate passing year 1996 from jamtara distt of Jharkhand . I have applied for duplicate certificate on 22.09.2014 ( still having that Cash receipt whose no . 0060043 Dt.22.9.14 ), from last one year I am not able to find the above certificates . In board office they told that certificate has been sended to school but at the school certificates are not found till today.

What is process to get the certificate ?
    Is there any online process for old student ?

With regard
    Tapan kumar
    [email protected]

1. Rashmi Kumari says

ya! you can contact divisonal office Patna Region which is in Gardanibag.

56. Rakesh Ranjan says

Dear sir
    I passed inter annual exam 2018 but
    Result was shown incomplete after few days result shown but I did not found my marksheet from school

57. Rajnish Anand singh says

Sir main 2019 me exam diye hai arts se jo ki 1st division se pass kiye lekin college mera certificate nahi de raha hai bol raha hai abhi tak nahi aaya hai aur mere baad ke roll no ka aa gaya hai kabhi bolta hai kho gaya kabhi bolta hai nahi aaya hai Kuch kijiye sir admission bhi start ho gaya hai kaise kya kare …

1. Rashmi Kumari says

Ask from the principal or if they say that it has been lost or not received then tell them to give written proof. You can get it from the divisonal office.

1. Sweta says

Maam,
        What is the fees for getting marksheet how fees can be paid whether it is deposited at the counter or in the form of challan ,or bank draft .Please help me .
        Rupam

58. Ashutosh Kumar says

महोदय
    मेरी 10 वीं की मार्कशीट खो गई है मुझ्े मार्कशीट की जरूरत है कृपया मेरी मार्कशीट प्रदान करें

मेरा रोल कोड 8108
    मेरा रोल नंबर 258895
    Name: Ashutosh Kumar S/o Ramdev Paswan
    Exame Year 2004
    Email ID: [email protected]

1. Raju says

I passed intermediate in science in 2011 from Vaishali. Since I was not satisfied with the marks I applied for scrutiny in which marks got increased. When I enquired in the college they said that they have not received the updated marksheet. I need it urgently. Please help

नया मार्कशीट हेतु आप अपनी प्रमंडलीय कार्यालय से संपर्क करें

2. Rashmi Kumari says

नया मार्कशीट हेतु आप अपनी प्रमंडलीय कार्यालय से संपर्क करें

1. Sweta says

Why don’t you send the marksheet to candidate address or give them directly

59. Rashmi Kumari says

Apply for new marksheet at divisonal office

1. Raju says

Apply for new marksheet at divisonal office

1. Raju says

Do I need to get an application forwarded by School Principal? And how much will it take?

1. Awnika Kumari says

Yes. It will be done same day Or next day.

60. raj says

i did my matriculation in 1992 from sbhs bhaga jharia,i have marksheet but now i need original 10th certificate,my dad retired from jharia now we are living in u.p,any process to get original matriculation certificate.

61. Shruti says

Sir,i lost my12th marksheet and i have not taken certificate from college because certificate comes after 4 years and i also lost admit card so as a proof i only have migration and provisional certificate and there also need father and mother name correction so for correction can it apply Aadhar card??

1. Rashmi Kumari says

You can also get duplicate to admit card from the divisional office.

62. Deep says

I have passed 12th in 2002 but lost my marks sheet. How can I get it again because I’m posted to far from Patna and it is difficult to visit. Is there any online or postal way to get it.

63. Sanjeev says

Hello sir,
    What document are required for the migration certificate. How many days it’s take in urgency (tatkal) and normal. What are the fees for tatkal and normal please help me out by answering

1. Rashmi Kumari says

If you will apply in the early morning then you will get it the same day but if after lunch then you will get the next day.

1. Sweta says

Sir,
        College is saying they lost the certificate of my batch could I retrieve it from head office as divisional office is very far from my place
        Sweta

1. Awnika Kumari says

No, all the offices from head office have been shifted to Divisional office. All works like duplicate certificate, Marksheet, and Migration work will be done at Divisional Office.

64. Rupam says

Sir,
    I am 1992 batch of intermediate but I lost my certificate .The divisional office is very far can I collect my certificate from head office near dak bangla road .If yes then how.
    Thanking you
    Rupam

Hi Rupam,

You can’t collect any documents from the Patna Head Office. All the student related work has been shifted to the divisonal office. You need to contact your divisional office for any documents. Hope your query has been resolved.

Rashmi
      Team BSEB Portal

2. Sweta says

Mam,
      I lost my duplicate certificate too how I will get my marksheet should I collect it from patna head office.
      Thanks and regards
      Seema

1. Awnika Kumari says

No you can’t collect it from head office. You will have to collect it from divisional office.

65. Sweta says

Maam
    What is the fees for duplicate marksheet of inter .How can I pay fees
    Sweta

66. Mani Mandal says

Good evening sir,
    I have lost my class 10th marksheet.
    Passing year 2015 from Patna.
    How can i get duplicate marksheet??

67. Awnika Kumari says

You have to visit Divisional office which is in Gardanibag

68. Abhay says

how can i apply for duplicate 12th certificate through online??

1. Awnika Kumari says

Till now there is no any option for online application.

69. Paras Maity says

Dear Sir,

I had completed my matriculation from Bihar Secondary education in year 1996, and i passed through supplementary. I had not taken my matriculation certificate. Is there is possibility of getting it now ? Presently school from which i had passed is in Jharkhand.

70. Utkarsh says

Is it necessary to attach affadavit for duplicate passing certificate of class XII?
    Aadhar card,marks sheet has been attached.Relative of candidate submitted this and they ask for affadavit.

1. Awnika Kumari says

Yes you need to attach affidavit for a duplicate certificate.

71. Sweta says

Ma’am
    Went to divisional head office as I lost my marksheet of intermediate which I passed in year 1994.The office person told me to come after 10 days I went there after 10 days he told me that system is not upgraded so fetching result prior to 2000 is not possible then he told that he will try and asked me to come after 10 days and when I went there after 10 days he repeated the same words and asked me to come after 10 days when I went there he told me that no record has found and returned me the paper back and told me to come after 10 days

72. Rajat kapoor says

My father passed metric exam in 1970 from bseb, is it possible to get his duplicate metric certificate? If yes, then please guide.

Regards.

73. Rashmi Kumari says

Yes you can get. Follow the steps given above.

74. NANDAN KUMAR says

I have visited divisional office gardanibagh on 20th August for marksheet duplicate, bt the server was down from many days. Kindly tell me when the server will work properly. Plz it’s urgent

1. Pranay says

Yes the server is down from many days. There is no any timeline when it will be rectified.

75. MD Sohail Akhtar says

Dear Sir,

I passed my 10th exam in 1999 and there is minor correction required in my name’s spelling. I live in Dhanbad and since now it has become Jharkhand, how can i get correction in my name’s spelling, please guide me.

1. Rashmi Kumari says

Your divisional office is Patna. Follow all the steps given in this post.

76. Sonu Roy says

Sir, kuich log bol rhe server problem chl rha to Server problem kb tk solve ho skta hai ya fir kabhi solve hoga hi nhi. Mujhe urgent need h duplicate certificate ki. Koi upay btaye. Thanks

77. J Begum says

My father had left bihar and came to Bengal in 1965. I passed from sister nivedita girls school of Burma mine area of Jamshedpur (class Xi) in 1961. It is my father’s carelessness that he lost all my original and xerox of admit, marksheet and certificate… all. Now, I badly need my certificate /marksheet of class XI.
    Sir, please advise me how I should proceed?

1. Rashmi Kumari says

Class XI Marksheet will be issued by your school.

78. Abhishek kumar says

Dear sir
    I lost have 12th mark sheet
    Sir how can I get 12th orignal mark sheet
    So please reply
    Orignal mark sheet found

1. Pranay says

You can get your second copy of Marksheet from your divisional office.

79. Rehan Ahmad says

Dear Sir,

I cleared my Intermediate exam in 1993.
    At that time we got marksheet, but didn’t get certificate.
    Fortunately, I didn’t face any problem in my higher education and in my profession as well.. I was able to manage with my 12th marksheet. But I need 12th certificate.
    Kindly let me know the process to get original certificate for Intermediate exam from intermediate council.

80. Sangita says

Sir,
    Mera 2011 BETET exam ka admit card kho gaya tha jisse mujhe marksheet nhi mil paya tha kya ye mujhe phir se mil sakta h. plz reply me sir
    Dis- Gaya

81. Golu kumar srivastav says

Sir mera marksheet kho gya hai oo kaise ho ga sir

82. Rakesh Yadav says

Dear sir
    I am from Nepal . I have passed Isc from Bairganiya ,Sitamarhi district on 2004. I have not collected my original certificate yet. In college the certificate is missing when I enquired. So what is the procedure to get duplicate/reissue one. If I need to forward application through college , what is the address of respective divisional office. I dont have admit card but I have provisional certificates ,mark sheets and character certificate.
    Kindly suggest as it is urgently required.

Hi Rakesh,

No need to worry. Can i know the name of your college/ school so that we can share the address of the divisional office.

Rashmi Kumari

83. Rakesh Yadav says

Dear mam,
    My college is R. B. P. Inter college, Bairgania.
    Thank you for prompt response.

84. Anirudh kr raj says

Sir mere marks sheet me maths ki jagah biology ka marks add kar ke result kar diya gaya h.
    Mere maths ka marks 77 h aur biology ka marks 66 hai. Mai kya karu divisional office wale bolte h ki abhi correction nahi ho raha h toh kab correct karwa paunga ya nahi…

85. Prem Raj says

Date: 06/12/2019
    To
    The Secretary,
    Bihar School Examination Board
    Patna Bihar
    Subject: Issuance of Duplicate Provisional Certificate
    Dear Sir,
    With respect to state that, I have passed Inter/ Metric Annual Exam from Bihar School Examination Board Patna in the year 2012.My roll number is 0066 roll code is 72054 and my registration number is 72054-12620-1. I have lost my original Provisional certificate somewhere few days ago.
    I request you to issue me a duplicate Provisional Certificate. Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully
    Name-Prem Raj
    Vill+Post-Ajaypur, Dist-Nalanda Bihar (803120)
    School Name-Ajaypur High School Ajaypur