JAC Registration 2019, Intermediate (12th Class) Online Registration Date, Fee
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Intermediate Exam 2019Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Intermediate annual exam 2019 will be conducted by the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) in the month of February-March 2019. Students studying in class 12th, they will appear in the annual board exam 2019 in the month of February 2019. Students of Science , Commerce & Arts Stream will have to appear for the separate Intermediate annual board exam 2019.
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Intermediate Board Exam 2019 Online RegistrationJharkhand Academic Council (JAC) will start the Registration process for the Intermediate annual Board exam 2019 in the month of June 2018. School’s Principal will be notified to start the registration by the official notification by BSEB. Students first, they have to fill the registration details in the sample format of registration form downloaded from the official website. Principal have to reverify the details from the admission form, then school Principal will upload the registration details online using USER ID and PASSWORD.
Important Date For Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Intermediate Exam 2019 Online Registration
|Start of Downloading Registration Form||24th September 2018|
|Start of Online Registration Form Filling||27th September 2018|
|Last Date of Filling Online Registration form Without Late Fee||13th October 2018|
|Last Date of Making Fees Payment through Challan in Bank without late fee||15th October 2018|
|Online Registration of Intermediate Examination 2019 with late fee||14th October to 24th October 2019|
|Last Date of Fee Payment in Bank through Challan||26th October 2018|
|Online Registration Application Form fee||Rs.80/-|
|Registration Late Fee||Rs.275/-|
|Permission Fee||Rs.500/- [Only for Establishment Permission Intermediate College]|
|Permission Late Fee||Rs.250/- [Only for Establishment Permission Intermediate College]|
|Migration Late Fee||Rs.250/-|
How to Fill Online Exam Application Form For Intermediate Annual Exam 2019 [Only for Principal]
- Log on to the official website of JAC Board www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in or www.jac.nic.in
- Click on the Link “Online Registration form for Intermediate Examination 2019”.
- One New page will open, click to Download the Registration form.
- It will be available from 24th September 2018, distribute the Registration form to the Students to fill it offline.
- Students have to fill the Registration form correctly as the details in the previously appeared board exam.
- Submit the filled Registration form to their School / College Principal, so that they will fill Online Registration form on the Web Portal.
- School / College Principal will use the USER ID and PASSWORD to access the Board Web Portal to fill the Intermediate Students Details.
- After Clicking on the Submit Button, One new page will open Principals have to Enter Mobile No. and Email ID [Registered with Board].
- Each time Registration of New student, an OTP will be sent on the registered EMail ID and Mobile No.
- School /Principal will only be able to Login on the Web Portal after entering the OTP.
- School / College Principal will have to enter their School / College details in the Web Portal.
- After this, Click on the Add New Student Button to start the Online Registration for Intermediate Examination 2019.
- Fill all details of each student and take the printout of Check List of each student.
- Verify each detail of student and take the signature of each student on the Check List.
- District Education officer will verify the Details of Each student and will allow for the further Registration.
- After this Click on the Link “Generate Challan” for all students in one challan to make payment for the Online Registration Fees and submit the fees in any branch of Allahabad Bank.