BRABU RECRUITMENT FOR GUEST/PART-TIME TEACHERS
Baba Bhim Rao Ambedkar University BRABU Jobs Notification: Baba Bhim Roa Ambedkar Bihar University BRABU invited applications for the post of Guest Teachers. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through Oline on or before 23 Sept 2018.
B.R.A Bihar University Recruitment 2018 application process to fill 500 vacancies for the post of the Guest teacher has begun on the official website of the University of Baba Bhim Roa Ambedkar University – brabu.net.
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of Guest / Part-Time Teachers in different subjects in University Departments and Constituent Colleges. The educational qualification, eligibility criteria, submission process of the application form, application fee and other conditions for engagement of Guest / Part-time Teachers will be available at the ofcial web-site of the University: www.brabu.net . The last date for submission of the Online Application Form is 29.09.2018 and the last date for submission of the hard copy of the Printed Application Form in the ofce of the Registrar is 11.10.2018.
The B.R.A Bihar University BRABU aims to engage selected candidates in various Departments on a temporary basis. Interested and eligible candidates must apply for the post on or before 11th October 2018 by following the instructions given below:
- Online Applications are invited from those fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned below for engagement of Guest / Part-Time Teachers at different Constituent Colleges and University Departments of B.R.A. Bihar University, Muzaffarpur.
Sl. No. Name of the Subject Vacant posts
01. Physics 52
02 Chemistry 50
03 Zoology 71
04 Botany 61
05 Mathematics 40
06 Electronics 09
07 Geography 21
08 Psychology 85
09 Home Science 17
10 Music 05
11 History 83
12 Economics 47
13 Political Science 86
14 Sociology 04
15 Philosophy 23
16 Hindi 78
17 English 43
18 Sanskrit 10
19 Urdu 28
20 Maithili 04
21 Bengali 04
22 Persian 03
23 Commerce 28
24 Law 02
25 Bhojpuri 02
26 Nepali 01
Note:- The number of vacant posts may change at the time of engagement.
Essential Qualifcation and Experience:
A candidate should have minimum 55 percent marks at the Master’s degree or equivalent (or equivalent grade) level. Relaxation of 5 per cent marks will be given at Master’s Level
(a)for SC/ST candidates of the state
(b)for physically challenged persons from any part of the country But both benefits shall not be admissible to the same candidate.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET / SET provided that the candidate who has been awarded Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standard and Procedure Regulation, 2009) for award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree shall be exempted from passing the NET/SLET/SET. Further provided that the candidate who has been awarded Ph.D. degree prior to the implementation of University Grants Commission (Minimum Standard and Procedure Regulation, 2009) shall also be exempted from the requirement of passing the NET/SLET/SET subject to the fulfillment of following conditions.
- (a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only;
- (b)Evaluation of the Ph.D. thesis by at least two external examiners;
- (c) The candidate had published two research papers out of which at least one in a refereed journal from out of his/her Ph.D. work;
- (d)The candidate had presented two papers in seminars/conferences from out of his/her Ph.D. work;
- (e) Open Ph.D. viva-voce of the candidate had been conducted.
- point (a) to (e) as above are to be certified by the ViceChancellor/Prof-Vice Chancellor/Dean.
- NET / SLET / SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in which NET / SLET / SET is not conducted.
Terms & Conditions:
i.The above number of requirements in different subjects is provisional and subject to variation. The University reserves the right to vary the requirements including reserved requirements.
ii. The current Reservation Policy of the Government of Bihar will strictly be followed category-wise and subject-wise as per the roster prepared by the University Administration. To get the benefit of reservation, claim for it must be made at the appropriate column of the application form otherwise the benefit of reservation will not be granted. The benefit of reservation is permissible only to the residents of Bihar. If a candidate under reservation category qualifies in the general merit list he / she will be appointed under the general category.
iii. Age, experience and all other prescribed qualifications will be counted as on 31st August, 2018. The Minimum age requirement is of 23 years and a maximum of 55 years.
iv. The engagement will in no circumstances be linked to regular appointments and may not be regularized at any stage.
v. The honorarium will be consolidated in nature at the rate of Rs.1000/- per class with a maximum of Rs.25000/- in a month.
vi. The engagement can be terminated by the competent authority any time without assigning any reason thereof.
vii. The selected persons shall not be entitled to any other benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the University Teachers appointed on regular basis.
viii. The selected Guest / Part Time teachers shall not be entitled to avail any allowances / facilities being extended to the regular / permanent faculty members of the University.
ix. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
x. In case any information is given or declaration made by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this employment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the engagement and proper action can be taken as deemed fit by the university authority.
xi. Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
xii. The competent university authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part thereto without assigning any reason or giving notice.
Eligible candidates are requested to apply online against this advertisement, by clicking the web-link provided on the University website: www.brabu.net . The last date for submission of Online Application Form is 29.09.2018.
- The candidate may apply only on submission of detail of Demand draft for application fee. The demand draft should be in the favour of Registrar, B.R.A. Bihar University, Muzaffarpur payable at Muzaffarpur.
- The candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Application. They need to submit the printout of the online application and Demand draft along with self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates so as to reach the ofce of the Registrar, B.R.A. Bihar University, Muzaffarpur through registered post / courier only latest by 11.10.2018.
- Candidates are required to attach a self–addressed envelope (size: 16*10 cm) along with the hard copy of the Application Form. Stamp of Rs 40/- must be afxed on the envelope.
- They are further advised that before filling up the application form they must go through carefully the details of conditions and instructions published with this Advertisement. 5.
- (i) All fees are to be remitted online only.
- (ii) Fees for General/OBC/BC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- (iii) Fees for SC/ST candidates: Rs 750/-
- (iv) Fee once remitted will not be refunded.
6. Selection Process :- Educational Qualification shall carry 85 marks and Interview shall carry 15 marks. The distribution of marks for academic career will be same as provided in the statute approved by the Hon’ble Chancellor communicated vide No. BSU-25/2014- 1359/GS(I) dated 11.09.2014.
- However, candidates will be given the benefit of Ph.D./M.Phil. degree. But the candidate will be entitled to claim the benefit of either M.Phil. or Ph.D. but never for both.
- Conversion of Grade Points to Percentage equivalent will be carried out as per the conversion formula laid down by the degree awarding University / Institutions concerned.
- In the event of total marks obtained from educational qualifications and interview being the same, candidates having higher marks in educational qualification will be placed higher in the final merit list. In the event of candidate having the same educational qualification marks, candidates who are elder in age according to the date of birth will be placed higher in the final merit list and in the event of candidates having the same date of birth, candidates whose name appear alphabetically first in Devanagari Script will be placed higher in the final merit list.
Important Instruction :
Applicants are required to browse the website of the University www.brabu.net regularly.Eligible candidates are requested to apply online against this advertisement, by clicking the web-link provided on the University website: www.brabu.net . The last date for submission of Online Application Form is 29.09.2018.