Bihar School Examination Board will conduct the Online Admission Process for Graduation (BA-BSc-BCom) 3 years courses in recognized university for Bihar for the academic session 2019-22 through OFSS. Bihar Board (BSEB) will facilitate the admission process to the Graduation/Degree (BA-BSc-BCom) courses Online through Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS). The recognized Graduation/Degree University/Colleges in Bihar will participate in the centralized admission process for admission in BA-BSc-BCom (session 2019-22).
Bihar Board Online Graduation Admission 2019
Bihar Board (BSEB) will accept online admission application form for graduation (BA-BSc-BCom) admission for the academic session 2019-22. Students those who passed Intermediate (Class 12th) Board or any similar class will apply online for Graduation/Degree Admission 2019.
The recognized university of Bihar will accept online admission application form after Intermediate exam 2019 Result Declaration. Bihar Board will conduct Online Centralized admission process for degree courses (BA-BSc-BCom) session 2019-22.
BSEB Degree (BA-BSc-BCom) Courses Admission Process 2019
Students those who passed the Intermediate exam 2019 will apply online on the official website of OFSS. Bihar board will accept Online application form from Bihar Board Intermediate Passed students as-well-as other boards Intermediate (class 12th) passed.
Through this OFSS web portal, students can apply more than one colleges of the University or more than one University. Students don’t have to apply personally to each college for Graduation Admission (session 2019-22).
Important Dates for Bihar Board Graduation Admission 2019
|Issue of official notification for Graduation Admission 2019||2nd week of June 2019|
|Start of Filling Online Admission application form||2nd week of June 2019|
|Last date of filling Online admission application form||4th week of June 2019|
|Start of Correction in Online Admission Application Form||2nd week of July 2019|
|Declaration of College wise merit list for Degree Admission||3rd week of July 2019|
|Start of Admission in Colleges on merit basis||1st week of August 2019|
|Start of Graduation classes for session 2019-22||Mid August 2019|
Bihar Board Graduation Courses Admission Application Form 2019
Students seeking admission in graduation in Bihar university college for the academic session 2019-22 will have to fill online admission form on the official website of OFSS. All Graduation / Degree colleges admission will be through the centralized admission process.
Bihar Board will start accepting online admission application form in the month of June 2019. The official website will start accepting online admission application form for degree courses (BA-BSc-BCom) in the various University of Bihar.
We will here update the date and official link to apply online for Graduation (BA-BSc-BCom) in Universities for Bihar.
List of University Participating in Bihar Board Graduation Admission 2019
- Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Muzaffarpur
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura
- Jai Prakash University, Chapra
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
- Magadh University, Bodh Gaya
- Munger University, Munger
- Patliputra University, Patna
- Purnea University, Purnea
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bagalpur
- Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara
How to Apply Online for Graduation Admission 2019 in Bihar’s University
- Log on to the official website of OFSS Bihar web portal (www.ofssbihar.in).
- Click on the link “Graduation (BA-BSc-BCom) Admission academic session 2019-22”.
- One new page will open, Students have to first read all online instructions to apply Online admission application form.
- Accept and Proceed for Online application process 2019.
- Students have to register first on the official website of OFSS Bihar.
- After Registration, students will get login details on their registered Mobile NO. and EMail ID.
- After login, Graduation Admission Application Form will be displayed.
- Students (Bihar Board Intermediate) have to enter their Roll No and Roll Code of Intermediate Exam 2019.
- Other Board students have to enter their all details as it will be asked.
- Before Submitting the admission application form, students are advised to recheck their application form filled data.
- After Submitting the application form, candidates will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Students have to make payment online for Online Admission application form.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for further process.