JAC Annual Intermediate Examination 2018 Registration Slip Download Online
How to Download Intermediate Annual Exam 2018 Registration Slip (Only for Principals)
- Log on the official website of JAC Board i.e., www.jac.nic.in or www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the link “Registration Slip of Intermediate annual exam 2018”.
- One new page will open,
- Enter your school / college USER ID & PASSWORD in the login details to access the school / college Dashboard.
- Select all Intermediate registered students to download the registration slip.
- Download the Registration slip of Intermediate Students.
- School / College principals have to sign on the Registration Slip and then issue it to the related students.
JAC Intermediate Annual Exam 2018 Online Examination Application Form
Online Exam Application form Filling Schedule 2018 [UPDATED]
Important Dates For JAC Intermediate Online Exam Form Filling 2019
|Start of Downloading Registration Slip for Intermediate Exam 2019 (By School)||7th December 2018|
|Start of Downloading Online Intermediate Exam Form For Filling (By Students)||8th December 2018 to 10th December 2018|
|Start of Filling Online Exam Application Form (by Schools)||11th December 2018|
|Last Date of Filling Online Exam Application Form (By School)||20th December 2018|
|Start of Filling Online Exam Application Form with Late fee (By School)||21st December 2018|
|Last Date of Filling Online Exam Application Form with Late Fee (By School)||26th December 2018|
|Start of Downloading Intermediate Exam 2019 Admit Card||25th January 2019|
|Start of Practical Examination of Intermediate Board Exam 2019||1st February 2019|
|Last Date of Practical Examination of Intermediate Board Exam 2019||15th February 2019|
|Start of Intermediate Annual Examination 2019||20th February 2019|
|Last Date of Intermediate Annual Examination 2019||12th March 2019|
|Declaration of Intermediate Exam Result 2019||30th May 2019|
How to Fill Online Exam application form for Intermediate Annual Exam 2019 (Only for Principal)
- Log on to the official website of JAC Board i.e., www.jac.nic.in or www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Click on the Link “Online Filling Exam Application Form 2018”
- Use the USER ID & PASSWORD provided earlier by the JAC Board to access the school / colleges Dashboard.
- Select all the Intermediate students appearing in the annual exam 2018.
- Fill all the details correctly in the application form.
- Make the payment of students for Online Examination application form.
- Fill all the exam form within the time period alloted.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page of each students for further use.
JAC Board Intermediate exam Registration Correction Schedule
- Students have any error for correction. Fill Format A and Format B Form downloaded from the official website.
- After the approval of correction send the correction form to the board on the official Email ID [email protected]
- Last Date for correction form submission is January 18, 2019.