Bihar Board Matric Class 10 English MCQ Objective and Subjective Official Answer Key 2019 2nd Sitting Exam- 21.02.2019 | Dusri Pali English Exam 2019 Matric Official Answer Key
Bihar School Examination Board has successfully conducted the exam of English Paper of 2nd Sitting/ Shift for Matric/ Class 10 student. The exam was conducted on 21-02-2019 in two shift i.e 1st sitting and 2nd sitting. Since the exam of 2nd sitting is over hence students are busy in searching the answer key of Matric/CLass 10 English Exam 2nd Sitting/Shift Official answer key 2019. There were 10 sets asked in English exam of matric Bihar board 2019 in 2nd sitting/ Shift. The set asked were namely A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J.
Team BSEB Portal and Aglatarget are ready with the Official answer key of Matric exam 2019 English Paper 2019 for 2nd Sitting/ Pali/ Shift. The student can match their Official answer key by clicking on their set code.
Note: The Official answer key of the Bihar Board Matric exam 2019 for English Paper 2nd sitting is available now.
Bihar Board Matric Exam English Shift -2 Official Answer Key 2019
[better-wp-embedder width=”100%” height=”400px” download=”all” download-text=”” attachment_id=”5739″ /]
1. The unity of Indian culture was a lecture delivered by Humayun Kabir in
Ans- Bangalore University
2. Mahadevi Verma is the author of
3. According to the poem ‘God made the country’ Our life could be sweet if we possess
Ans-Good health and Virtue
4. What is one of the remarkable feature of Indian culture according to Humayun Kabir
Ans- Underlying Unity
5. The sleeping porter was wearing……….. Cap.
6. Pope, in the poem, Ode on Solitude’, Says that Village people get everything except
Ans-Money from trees
7. Me and Ecology Bit is all about
Ans- Preserving environment and ecology
8.In the Poem for living R.C Hutchinson discovers
Ans- The agony of Modern man
9. Thinner than a crescent has been composed by
10. In Me and the Ecology Bit the post office was ….. from Mr Johnson’s House
Ans- Two Blocks Away
11.In “The Pace for living” the author saw a play in
12.Martha has clear and ……. Eye
13. The story little girls wiser than men has been written by
Ans- Leo Tosley
14. In the poem ‘ The Empty Heart’ the prayer was granted
15. Toni Morrison was first …………… to receive the Nobel prize
Ans- Black Women
16. The Koel is hidden in
Ans- Mango Leaves
17. Katherine Mansfield is basically a
Ans- Story writer
18. The author of ‘The Bet’ is
Ans- John Galsworthy
19. In the story Once Upon a time the women was visited by
Ans- some Young people
20. The first feature film in india was produced in
21. Polythene Bag when left to itself…………. environment
22. The only companion of the mother in the story ‘Two Horizons’ is
Ans- Her Daughter
23. Aung San Suu Kyi struggle for
Ans- Democratic Burma
24. The duration of love affairs in the story Love defiled was
Ans- 8 Years
25. Both the girls in the story Little Girls wiser than Men has
Ans- Red Handkerchiefs
26. Prem Shankar is mentioned in
27. What is wrong with indian films has been written by
Ans- Styajit Ray
28. As per the acceptance speech the beauty of genuine brotherhood ans peace is more precious than
Ans-All of the above
29. In the story written by Mahadevi Verma Gillu was injured by
30. Quality is a story about
Ans- Shoe Maker
Direction 31 – 33: Choose the correct option for the following
31. Active voice of “He was scolded by the teacher.”
Ans- The teacher scolded him.
32. Active voice of “The Garden has been watered by the gardener”.
Ans- The gardener has watered the garden.
33. Passive voice of “She gave me a gift”.
Ans- I was given a gift by her.
Direction 34- 36: Choose the indirect speech of the given sentences.
34. I said to her “I am a good player”.
Ans- I told her that I was a good player
35. Naveen says to me “I am your friend”
Ans- Naveen tells me that he is my friend
36. Saunak said, “The sun rises in the East”
Ans- Saunak said that sun rises in the East.
Direction 37-39: The correct form of the verb.
37. ———- You hear me.
38. Neither food nor water ——- given.
39. Early to bed and early to rise ………… a man healthy wealthy and wise
Direction 40-42: Choose the suitable preposition
40.I am always ……….. your service
41. He complimented her ……..new dress.
42. A frog was found …… the well.
Direction 43- 45: Choose the correct spelling
Direction 46-50 : Choose the suitable translation
46. मैं अपना काम आप ही करता हूं?
Ans- I do my work myself
47. आप वहां कितनी देर रहेंगे ।
Ans- How long will you stay there.
48. एवेरेस्ट इस संसार में सबसे ऊंची चोटी है।
Ans- Everest is the highest peak in this world.
49. वह कहीं नहीं जा सकता।
Ans- He cannot go anywhere
50. जो लड़का तुमसे मिलने आया था वह बहुत ही गरीब है।
Ans- The boy who came to see you is very poor.