Bihar Board Degree/Graduation Admission 2019 Schedule, Registration & Fees Details
Online Facilitation System for Students OFSS 2019 has started
Bihar Board Graduation Admission 2019 : Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has developed an Online System for taking admission in Graduation / Degree colleges in Bihar. Bihar Board has started OFSS (Online Facilitation System for Students) web portal from 2018 for taking in admission in ten Universities of Bihar.
Bihar Board will also take admission in Graduation / Degree for the academic session 2019-22 through Online System OFSS. Student have to apply online on the official website of OFSS www.ofssbihar.in for Graduation / Degree Admission.
Latest: Dear Student this year admission in degree Graduation course will not be done through OFSS. University will itself complete the admission process.
- Link for admission in Patliputra University- Click Here
- Link for admission in LNMU University- Click Here
- Link for admission in Purnea University- Click Here
- Link for admission in Magadh University- Click Here
- Link for admission in B N Mandal University BNMU- Click Here
- Link for admission in Tilak Manjhi Bhagalpur University TMBU- Click Here
- Link for admission in Munger University- Click Here
- Link for admission in Veer Kunwar Singh University VKSU- Click Here
- Link for admission in BRA Bihar University BRABU- Click Here
- Link for admission in Jai Praksh University JPU Chapra- Click Here
Bihar Board Graduation Admission 2019
Bihar Board will accept Online application using OFSS from students for admission into Graduation / Degree courses for the session 2019-22 for Honour’s Paper / General Paper in Science, Arts & Commerce streams available in the colleges / University.
Bihar Board centralized admission process for BA / BSc / BCom (3 years) degree courses in the state University Colleges for the session 2019-21 through OFSS.
Important Dates for Bihar Board Graduation Admission 2019
|Issue of Official Notification for Graduation Admission 2019||1st Week of June 2019|
|Start of Online Application Form Filling||2nd Week of June 2019|
|Last Date of Filling Online Application Form||1st Week of July 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form||1st Week of July 2019|
|Declaration of Merit List College for Graduation Admission 2019||2nd Week of July 2019|
|Start of Admission in College for BA / BSc / BCom||3rd Week of July 2019|
Students those who passed the Class 12th / Intermediate / Any other Similar courses form Bihar Board or any other state board or any Central Board schools can apply for Graduation Admission in the academic session 2019-22 through Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS).
Bihar Board Graduation Admission 2019 Online Application Form
Students of Bihar Board applying for Admission in Graduation though OFSS, they only have to provide Roll No, Roll Code & Date of Birth Day. Students of other board and central board schools they have to provide all details as asked in the application form.
List of Information Before Applying Online for Graduation Admission 2019
- Bihar Board Students : Roll Code, Roll No and Date of Birth
- Students Passed before 2018 must keep marksheet.
- Upload Scan copy of Passport Size in Computer,
- Email ID
- Mobile No
Online Application Form Filling Process On OFSS for Graduation Admission 2019
- Log on to the official website of OFSS Bihar ofssbihar.in.
- Click on the Link “Common Application form for Intermediate admission 2019”.
- One New Page will open, students have to register first with their Mobile no and Email ID.
- An OTP will be sent to Registered Mobile No and EMail ID.
- Very Mobile No.
- Start Filling Online Graduation Admission Application form by accepting all Terms of Instructions.
- Fill all details as asked in the application form.
- Upload scan copy of Passport size photo to the application form.
- Select Option for Selection of Colleges
- Select the District form drop down list.
- Select University Name from drop down list.
- Select the Stream (Arts,Science or Commerce).
- Select Honour’s Paper / General Paper
- Click Submit Button for Submit the Option.
- Students can select upto 20 options and minimum 5 options.
- Read all details filled in the application form.
- Click on the Confirm Button, one page with all filled details will appear.
- If all details correct, click on Confirm Button to Submit and making payment online.
- An OTP will be sent on the Mobile No, verify the detail with entering the OTP.
- Now you will be redirected to Payment Gateway.
- Make Payment of Rs.300/- for Online Application Form.