LNMU Degree (B.A/B.Sc, B.Com and B.Voc) Admission 2019: Lalit Narayan Mithila University has invited applications for Admission in Degree Part 1 Course for session 2019-22. Those candidates who want to take admission in Undergraduate (UG) Degree Course (B.A/B.Sc/B.Com and B.Voc ) in Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) 2019 can apply online on the website of Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU). This the first time Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) is going to take admission by University Management Information System (UMIS). Last year Admission to UG Courses in Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) was done through OFSS System developed by Bihar Board. But from 2019 Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) will conduct admission process through University Management Information System (UMIS). The candidates who want to apply for UG Degree Course Part 1 Admission in LNMU need to visit the official website of the Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) and fill the form to get themselves registered for the Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) admission 2019. The LNMU admission department has started the process from admission in Degree Part 1 Course for session 2019-22. Here you will get detailed info on Admission in LNMU UG Part 1 Course session 2019-22.
Update 06/06/2019:- LNMU UG Admission Merit List Declared. Click Here to Check LNMU UG Merit List.
Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) Admission 2019
Since Bihar Board has declared the intermediate result in April 2019, LNMU has started Online Admission Process for Degree Part 1 course session 2019-22 so that course can be started on time. Notification for admission in UG Part 1 has been released. The online registration for admission will be started in the last week of April. After filling online application form LNMU will release college wise streamwise merit list on which admission will be taken.
|Important Dates at a Glance|
|Commencement of Online Application Process:||30.04.2019|
|Last Date for Online Application||25.05.2019|
|Publication of First Provisional Selection List||05.06.2019|
|Online Submission of Objections against Provisional List||06.06.2019 to 11.06.2019|
|Publication of First Selection List:||16.06.2019|
|Admission at Concerned College Counter :||18.06.2019 to 02.07.2019|
|Commencement of Classes:||04.07.2019|
|Publication of Second Selection List(as Per availability of seats)||08.07.2019|
Minimum requirements for the students who have passed the qualifying examinations (+2) and are seeking admission in colleges to various programmes/courses are summarized below.
|Programme/Course||Minimum Requirement||Specific Requirements|
|B.A. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For +2 Science/Commerce students:
Minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
|B. Com. Honours||45% marks in Commerce subjects (Accountancy+ Business Studies + Entrepreneurship/
Business Economics) taken together.
|For +2 Arts/Science students:
Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
|B. Sc. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For Botany/Zoology Honours:
Minimum 45% marks in Biology in the +2 Examination.
|B.A. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||————|
|B. Com. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||For +2 Arts/Science students:
Minimum 45% marks in the aggregate.
|B. Sc. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||————|
LNMU UG Degre Part 1 BA, B.Sc & B.Com Application Form
Lalit Narayan Mithila University LNMU will start the online application process for admission for UG Degree Part 1 Course on the official website of LNMU through University Information Management System (UIMS). Those students who want to take admission in B.Arts, B.Science, B.Commerce, and B.Vocational Courses will need to fill the online application form and pay the fee .
How to fill LNMU Graduation Part 1 Admission Form 2019-22
- Before filling up the online Admission Form, please read the instructions carefully.
- To make online application candidates are required to visit the URL: http://lnmu.ac.in
- As a first time user, applicants shall have to create the user account by clicking on the “Create an account” link. It will open the “Create User” Page.
- Under the “Create User” page, all fields are mandatory to be filled in and indicated by an asterisk(*) adjacent to the name of the field.
- Applicants who do not have a valid email-id must create an email-id before creating new accounts. The applicant must also ensure that the email-id and password is kept handy and safely for all the future correspondence/reference regarding the admission process.
- Applicant shall enter his/her name exactly as mentioned in the +2 Board Certificate.
- After completing the “Create User” Page, click the “Sign Up” button given at the bottom of the Page.
- For confirmation, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Fill that OTP to confirm the creation of the new user account.
- Before proceeding further, keep a scanned copy of your passport size photograph and signature ready. Size of scanned Photograph & Signature should be 30 kb to 50 kb. Signature should be made only with black ink ball pen.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature, when required, and proceed to fill the Form.
- The entire online application process is divided into five tabs (sections/pages) and the applicant needs to enter details in each of the sections correctly.
- There is a Preview option before going to the payment gateway. The entire information filled in by the candidate can be viewed and edited here if any correction is needed. Kindly make sure that all required fields have been entered correctly. At the time of Preview do ensure that your personal mobile number, email id and AADHAR Number have been filled in by you appropriate field for recovery of your account and for future communication.
- If satisfied, make payment through payment gateway process and after payment please download two copies of the completed Application—one to be used at the time of admission, and another to be kept safely by the candidate for future reference.
- Online Application Fee is Rupees 400 + Bank processing fee per subject. If a candidate decides to apply for more than one subjects, he will be required to make fresh application each time and pay the Online Application Fee separately for each of the subjects applied for. This is not theAdmission Fee. It is only Online Application Fee. Admission Fee will be charged at the time of admission.
- Candidates are required to select at least one College for each subject. They can choose maximum of 7 colleges for a single subject.
Instructions to the Candidates: –
- CBSE marks in aggregate will be counted on the basis of marks obtained in one language paper and three best optional/elective papers.
- An indicative equivalence of Grade Point and percentage of marks for CBSE students can be computed as follows:
- Subject wise indicative percentage of marks =9.5x GP of the subject;
- Overall indicative percentage of marks =9.5x CGPA.
- University reserves the rights to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of this Instruction List or Programme/Course-wise requirements without giving any prior notice to the candidate. Any change so made shall be updated on the UG admission portal. Applicants must regularly check the portal/email for any update.
List of Documents required at the time of Admission
The applicants shall be required to produce the following documents in original plus two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school / College as well as
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.