Patliputra University has finally started the online process of registration for Graduation student of session 2018-21. PPU has released the notification regarding UG Part 1 (2018-21) registration form. According to the notification released, The examination controller of Patliputra University PPU will accept online registration form for graduation part 1 session 2018-21 examination from 5th Febraury 2019 to 20th March 2019. This year admission of Students in graduation part 1(session 2018-21) was done in month of July-August 2018 through Bihar board official website www.ofssbihar.in web portal.
Latest 12/04/2019: The date of Online Registration for all the courses (UG, PG, Vocational) has been extended from 13.04.2019 to 15.04.2019 with a late fine of Rupees 500/- (Five Hundred Only.) Click Here for Registration
Latest 09/04/2019: The Registration Slip of part 1 has been released. Download Registration Slip Click Here to Download Registration Slip
Latest 02/04/2019: The Registration for part 1 has been extended till 07th April. Click Here for Registration
Latest Update 27/03/2019 – Exam form fill up for UG Part 1 Session 2018-21 Exam 2019 will be start from 02nd April 2019 – Click Here for Form Fill Up
Latest Update 07/03/2019 – Date for the submission of Online Registration in different courses is being extended up to 28-03-2019 due to problem faced due to Matriculation and Intermediate Exam 2019 – Click Here for Registration
Latest Update 07/03/2019 – Date for the submission of Online Exam form in different courses will be started from 02/04/2019. Registration Number will be compulsory. So donlt forget to registration. This is last chance.
Notice – Date for the submission of Online Registration in different courses is being extended up to 28-02-2019 due to unavoidable reasons. – Click Here
Date Extension Notice
Latest 21-02-2019: The last date for registration has been extended till 28-02-2019.
Here in this post you will find all the details regarding online registration form filling and fees details step by step.
Patliputra University PPU Graduation Part 1 Exam Online Registration 2019 Notification
Patliputra University University PPU has released the official notification for Graduation (BA/BSc/BCom) part 1 (session 2018-21) online registration on the official website of PPU on 04th February 2019. Online Registration form filling has been started from 5th February 2019.
Patliputra University PPU Graduation Part 1 Examination 2019 Registration
Patliputra University University PPU graduation part 1 examination 2019 online registration form filling has been started from 5th Febraury 2019. Students of graduation part 1 session 2018-20, will have to fill the online registration form from 5th Febraury on the official website of Patliputra University University PPU http://ppu.patliputrauniversity.com
Students have to first fill the registration form on the official website of PPU, after online registration on the official website students will get Registration Slip for filing Graduation Part 1 exam form. In the Online Registration process, students had to have a valid email id and a mobile number.
PPU Graduation Part 1 (session 2018-21) Registration Schedule
|Issue of official notification of Part 1 exam registration||04/02/2019|
|Start of Online Registration for Ba/BSc/BCom Part 1 exam 2019||05/02/2019|
|Last date of online registration for part 1 exam 2019||28/02/2019|
|Start of Online Registration form filling with late fine||****|
|Last date of Online Registration form filling for part 1 exam 2019 with late fees||***|
PPU Graduation Part 1 Exam 2019 Online Registration Fees
Students of Graduation Part 1 (session 2018-21) have to make payment Online for Online Registration. Online Registration will start from 05-02-2019 to 20-02-2019. Online registration fee is Rs.150/- for graduation part 1 exam 2019 for BSEB Students. Other Board students those who have taken admission through OFSS will have to Rs.230/-.
|Name of the University||PPU (Patliputra University)|
|Name of the Article||BA BSc BCOM Part 1 Registration|
|Status||05th to 28th February 2019|
|Registration Fee||Rs/- 150|
How to do PPU Ba/BCom/BSc Part 1 Registration Stepwise Process
- Visit Patliputra University website www.ppup.ac.in
- On the right top side you will found Registration link .
- Registration portal page will open
- On the lift side, on top you will find Registration. Click it
- Registration Instruction page will open. Read it carefully
- At the end, after 7 no. point, mark ˨⁄ in the box. Now click on proceed block
- New page will open written as ‘REGISTRATION 2018’
- Just below it in yellow shade there is’ New Students apply’ here. Click on it
- New page will open – ‘Students’ Registration 2018’
- Fill the required details. Be careful Name and date of birth once entered cannot be corrected.
After filling the form click Submit button.
- You will receive SMS of your form no. That should be safely kept in record for future reference.
- Enter this form no. and date of birth on the page ‘New Students apply here’ page. click
- Fill the required data in this page also.
- In This page you have to upload photo not more than 100 kb size,. Signature not more than 50 kb size. Migration and marks sheet not more than 1 MB size. So before proceeding scan the photo, signature, Migration and marks sheet of qualifying last exam passed.
- Click the submit button.
- Payment page will nowappear.
- Make payment as guided.
- Click home page.
- Again you will be directed to page of ‘New Students Apply Here.’
- Enter the form no. and date of birth. SUBMIT
- Payment Receipt will generate. Also submitted application form will generate.
- Take print out of both.
- Students will make necessary corrections in the form if they had made mistake during filling of Registration form. Remember no correction is allowed in the spelling of name and Date of Birth.
- Students will submit the downloaded filled application form and payment receipt to college with necessary documents mentioned on Payment receipt page like –
- 1. Original Migration,
- 2. Photocopy of marks sheet of qualifying exam.
- 3. One coloured photograph
- 4. Proof of date of birth
- 5. Admission receipt with OFSS no.
Note: Comment down your problem and query. We will reply with 1 hrs.