PPU UG Part 01 Registration 2020 (Session 2019-22) – Patliputra University Online Registration 2019-2020 Schedule, Date, Fee & More Details
Patliputra University (PPU) UG Part 1 Online Registration 2019: PPU Patna will start Online Registration for the student enrolled in Various UG (Graduation) courses like B.Sc, B.Com, B.A and B.Voc of session 2019-22 in February 2020. The registration of students enrolled in 2019-22 session will be done in Online Mode on the official website of Patliputra University. All students should compulsorily fill the registration form before the last date because no candidates will be allowed to fill PPU Part 1 Exam Form 2020 without a registration number. Get all the details about Patliputra University PPU Patna Registration form 2020, Dates, Fee and More details.
Patliputra University (PPU) UG Part 1 Registration 2019-2020
Patliputra University will release the notification for UG Part 1 Registration form session 2019-22 in Month of February. According to last year trends, the registration process for the student enrolled in Various UG (Graduation) courses like B.Sc, B.Com, B.A and B.Voc of session 2019-22 may start in February 2020. After the release of notification, students can fill their registration form online on the official website. Candidates will need to fill online registration form 2020 on the official website of PPU i,e http://ppu.patliputrauniversity.com. Candidates need to fill the registration form without fail because without registration number no students will be allowed to fill the exam form for Part 1. Get a brief overview of Patliputra University Registration 2020.
|Name of the University||PPU (Patliputra University)|
|Post Name||PPU BA BSc BCom Registration 2020|
|Registration Status||To be notified|
|Registration Fee||Rs/- 150|
PPU Graduation Part 1 Exam 2019-2020 Registration Date
Patliputra University will release the dates for graduation part 1 examination 2020 online registration form filling. It is expected that the registration process for 2020 registration will commence in the month of February 2020. Students of graduation part 1 session 2019-22, will have to fill the online registration form from February 2020 on the official website of Patliputra University http://ppu.patliputrauniversity.com.
Latest Update:- Patliputra University will start the registration process of the 2019-22 student in the month of February 2020.
PPU Graduation Part 1 (session 2019-22) Registration Schedule
|Official Notification for Registration (2019-22)||January 2020|
|Start of Online Registration for Ba/BSc/BCom Part 1 exam 2020||February 2020|
|Last date of online registration 2020||February 2020|
|Registration form filling with late fine||March 2020|
PPU Graduation Part 1 Exam 2020 Online Registration Fees
Students of Graduation Part 1 (session 2019-22) have to make payment Online for Online Registration. Online Registration will start from February 2020. Online registration fee is Rs.150/- for graduation part 1 exam 2020 for BSEB Students. Other Board students those who have taken admission will have to Rs.230/-.
How to do PPU Ba/BCom/BSc Part 1 Registration Stepwise Process
- Visit Patliputra University website www.ppup.ac.in
- On the right top side, you will found the Registration link.
- Registration portal page will open
- On the lift side, on top you will find Registration. Click it
- Registration Instruction page will open. Read it carefully
- At the end, after 7 no. the point, mark ˨⁄ in the box. Now click on proceed block
- New page will open written as ‘REGISTRATION 2018’
- Just below it in yellow shade there is’ New Students apply’ here. Click on it
- New page will open – ‘Students’ Registration 2019’
- Fill the required details. Be careful Name and date of birth once entered cannot be corrected.
After filling the form click Submit button.
- You will receive SMS of your form no. That should be safely kept in record for future reference.
- Enter this form no. and date of birth on the page ‘New Students apply here’ page. click
- Fill the required data in this page also.
- In This page you have to upload photo not more than 100 kb size,. Signature not more than 50 kb size. Migration and marks sheet not more than 1 MB size. So before proceeding scan the photo, signature, Migration and marks sheet of qualifying last exam passed.
- Click the submit button.
- Payment page will nowappear.
- Make payment as guided.
- Click home page.
- Again you will be directed to page of ‘New Students Apply Here.’
- Enter the form no. and date of birth. SUBMIT
- Payment Receipt will generate. Also submitted application form will generate.
- Take print out of both.
- Students will make necessary corrections in the form if they had made mistake during filling of Registration form. Remember no correction is allowed in the spelling of name and Date of Birth.
- Students will submit the downloaded filled application form and payment receipt to college with necessary documents mentioned on Payment receipt page like –
- 1. Original Migration,
- 2. Photocopy of marks sheet of qualifying exam.
- 3. One coloured photograph
- 4. Proof of date of birth
- 5. Admission receipt with OFSS no.
Note: Comment down your problem and query. We will reply with 1 hrs.