UP Polytechnic 2020 (JEECUP): The joint entrance examination council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) has released the notification for UP Polytechnic 2020 exam. The application form for UP Polytechnic 2020 exam has been released. The Application form for UP Polytechnic 2020 exam will be filled in Online mode on the official website of JEECUP. The online application form will be filled from December 2019. JEECUP is a state-level exam in order to give admission to candidates for diploma courses in various institutes across the state of Uttar Pradesh. Get complete information regarding JEECUP 2020 exam such as important dates, application form, exam pattern from this post.
UP Polytechnic 2020– JEECUP
JEECUP is conducted every year in Uttar Pradesh to provide admission in Diploma/ Post Diploma/ PG courses. The notification for UP Polytechnic 2020 exam has been released. Those candidates who want to take admission in Polytechnic Courses can fill the application form for JEECUP from December 2019. Get a brief info about tentative schedule from the table given below:
|Starting of Online application||4th week of December 2019|
|Last date of submitting the application||2nd week of February 2020|
|Release of Admit card||2nd week of April 2020|
|UP Polytechnic 2020 Exam||4th week of April 2020|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of May 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||In the month of May or June 2020|
UP Polytechnic (JEECUP) 2020 Application Form
UP Polytechnic 2020 exam Application form will be released in last week of December 2019. The application form for UP Polytechnic 2020 exam will be filled till 2nd week of February. Those candidates who want to appear for UP Polytechnic 2020 exam JEECUP 2020 should fill the application form within the stipulated time. The application form of UP Polytechnic 2020 exam will be filled online on the official website of JEECUP.
JEECUP Application fee 2020
Following Fee will be charged for filling Online Application form for UPBTE JEECUP 2020.
- For GEN/OBC Candidates: 300/-
- For SC/ST application fee is 200/-
Mode of Payment: Online Credit/Debit Card or through the bank challan.
Eligibility Criteria JEECUP 2020
- Must have passed his/her 10th and 12th level exams or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Must be 14 years old as on 1st July 2020.
Exam Pattern Of JEECUP 2020
Below is the pattern of JEECUP Exam 2020:-
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Number of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQs will be asked
- The medium of Question Paper: Bilingual Hindi and English
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
- Marking Scheme: 4 Marks for a correct and negative marking of 1 mark for an incorrect answer.
How to Fill JEECUP 2020 (UP Polytechnic 2020) Application Form
- Visit the official website of the JEECUP.
- Click on UP Polytechnic 2020 Exam Application
- Fill all the detail.
- Pay the application fee through the bank challan or by Online Mode.
- Take the print out of confirmation Page