JEECUP is a polytechnic examination which is undertaken by students for acquiring a seat to engineering, technology, pharmacy & other diploma courses. The exam is being conducted by the Joint Entrance Exam Council of Uttar Pradesh. The admit card is an essential aspect both before and after the examination. The admit plays a vital role when the candidates appear for the examination and at the time of admission. The examination is conducted during May. The examination allows candidates to opt for 800 colleges through counselling.
JEECUP Admit Card 2020
UP Polytechnic JEECUP Admit card will be released by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh on the official website. The admit card of JEECUP 2020 is expected to be released in 3rd week of March. Candidates can download JEECUP Polytechnic Admit card from the official website using Application Number and date of birth.
JEECUP 2020 overview
Other key details with regard to JEECUP are as follows,
|Name of exam||JEECUP|
|Exam date||26th of May 2020|
|Website to download||jeecup.nic.in|
|Admit card can be downloaded on||2nd week of April 2020|
Important details mentioned
Some of the major details which will be specified in the admit card are inclusive of the following,
- Roll number
- Examination time
- Examination date
- Subjects code
- Subjects name
- Students name
- Father name
- Name and address of the venue
- Signature of the student along with a photograph
How to get the admit card of UP Polytechnic JEECUP ?
The admit card will be issued online and the students can download it from the 2nd week of April. In order to download the admit card proceed with the following steps,
- Go to the official website for downloading the JEECUP admit card.
- Enter the details asked namely application no, password. Also, give the group you fall under in the required space. The various groups may be A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K1 and K8.
- Once you sign in you will be able to download the admit card.
Other instructions for students
A few other important instructions which students should remember are,
- Keep the admit card safe. Because students will be required to show them both at the time of their examination and at the time of admission.
- If you fail to remember the application number or password you can click the icon below the sign in.
- The students should have 2 hard copies of the admit card while attending the exam.
- If the admit card does not have a photo on it, then you are required to take to hard copies of passport size photo.
- Without a valid admit card candidates will not be allowed to write exams.
- Candidates must also carry their hall ticket along with them.