BTEUP Result 2019 (Released) | UP Diploma Polytechnic 2nd, 4th, 6th Semester Results, Marks Sheet @ bteup.ac.in
The Board of Technical Education Uttar Pradesh has released the results for 2nd, 4th and 6th semesters. Set up in the year 1968 the BTEUP has been responsible for organising and managing exams for polytechnic and diploma courses since then. The mark sheet has been released online which the students can get downloaded. The mark sheet for semesters 2nd, 4th and 6th has been released.
BTEUP Result 2019- Overview
The following table contains a few major details regarding the same,
|Exam Name||BTEUP diploma and polytechnic exam|
|Results released on||13 August 2019|
|For courses||Polytechnic courses|
|Semester||2nd, 4th and 6th|
How to download the marks sheet?
Students can follow the guidelines below to download their mark sheet.
- Go the official website which is www.bteup.ac.in
- Then go to the latest news option and click “BTEUP results of 2019”.
- Once the page opens enter your semester and course name.
- Further, enter your exam roll number and other necessary details and click submit.
- Now your mark sheet appears on the page. Download and save it.
Important details on your mark sheet
Some of the details which you will find on your mark sheet include,
- Name of the student candidate
- Exam Roll Number
- Year and Semester of exam
- Course Name
- Subject Name and respective marks and grades
- Maximum Marks scored
- Overall Grade of the student
- Final Status (Pass/ Fail)
Students can also apply for revaluation if in case of the find any mistake or such. However, they will need to contact the university if they wish to do so.