Bihar Amin Syllabus 2019-2020: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board BCECEB has invited an online application for the recruitment of LRC Amin. The online application for Bihar Amin Recruitment 2019-2020 has been started on 23 Dec 2019. Those candidates who are interested to become AMIN can apply for this post on the official website of BCECE.
The recruitment on the post of Bihar LRC Amin will be done on the basis of Score and merit list prepared according to Online Computer Based Test CBT. The CBT Exam for Bihar AMIN will be done the pattern and syllabus prescribed by BCECE. In this post we have shared the exam pattern and syllabus of Bihar Amin 2019-2020.
Bihar BCECE Amin Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Name of Post||Amin|
|Total Seats/Vacancy||1767 Posts|
|Start of Online Application||23-12-2019|
|Last Date to Apply||22-01-2020|
|Selection Mode||Computer-Based Test|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Bihar BCECE Amin Exam Pattern
The selection and exam pattern to the post of Bihar AMIN will be based as below.
- Computer- Based Test CBT
- Two Parts in Question Paper
- First section: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Science and General Hindi – 50 marks.
- Second Section: General Mathematics – 25 marks. All questions will be of Intermediate Level Objective and Multiple Choice nature. 1 (one) mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- The medium of Exam:- Bilingual English / Hindi (Hindi & English).
- Total Number of Question: 75.
- Time duration: 2 hours 45 minutes.
BCECE Bihar Amin Syllabus
The exam of Bihar AMIN Post will be done on the basis of following syllabus
|General Knowledge||Main features of History/Culture/ Geography /Economics Scenario/Agriculture and Natural resources of India and Bih||Indian History, Indian Culture, Freedom Movement Of India, Indian Geography & Natural Resouses, History Of Bihar, Culture Of Bihar, Bihar related Agriculture and Economy,India’s Natural Resources, Constitution & Political System of India, Panchayati Raj|
|Current Affairs||International and national Events, National and International Awards, National and International Awards, Scientific development||International & National Events, Sports Personality, International & National Sports|
|General Science||Light, Electricity, Force & Motion, Sound, Work, Energy, Power, Acid bases and salts, Carbon and its compound, Atoms & Molecules , Control and coordination Fundamental Units of Life (Cell), Disease and its causes||Application of Refelection, Refraction, Uses of Convex and Concave lens/mirrors, Resistance series, Voltmeter, Ammeter, Transformer, Rectifier, AC and DC current, Types of energy, conversion of energy, Acid bases and salts, Carbon and its compound, Atoms & Molecules, Control and coordination|
|General Hindi||हिंदी व्याकरण||शब्द पद, क्रियाभेद, मिश्र & संयुक्त वाक्य, वाक्यों का रूपांतरण, अलंकार, स्वर संधि, मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ, अशुद वाक्य शोधन,समास|
|General Mathematics||Number System, Time & Work, Mensuration, Ratio and Proportion, Geometry, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance,Simple and Compound Interest||Basics of Number System, Simplification, HCF/LCM, Basic question of time and work, Pipes and Cisterns (Easy ones), Perimeter, Areas, Volumes, Ratio, Proportion, Circles, Triangles, Quadrangles, Relation of SP and CP, Discount, Basics of percentages, Average Speed, Simple Interest, Compound Interest|
General Knowledge Syllabus
Indian Republic – Main features of History/ Culture/ Geography /Economics Scenario/ Agriculture and Natural resources of India and Bihar.
Indian Constitution and Political system of India – Constitution & Political system of India, Origin and Development of India’s constitution and political system, Panchayat RaJ, Community Development.
International and national Events, National and International Awards, Sports And Sports Personality, Scientific development.
Physics: Light, Electricity, Force & Motion, Work, Energy, Power And Sound.
Chemistry: Acid bases and salts, Carbon and its compound, Atoms & Molecules , Structure of the Atom.
Biology: Control and coordination, Fundamental Units of Life (Cell), Disease and its causes.
Hindi Grammar – ShabdPad, Kriyabhed Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya Vakyon ka Rupantaran Alankar Samas Swarsandhi Muhavare & Lokokityan Ashud Vakya Shodhan.
General Mathematics Syllabus
- Number System – Basics of Number System, Simplification, HCF/LCM.
- Time & Work – Basic question of time and work, Pipes and Cisterns (Easy ones).
- Mensuration – Perimeter, Areas, Volumes
- Ratio and Proportion – Ratio, Proportion.
- Geometry – Circles, Triangles, Quadrangles.
- Average – Basic questions of averages.
- Profit and Loss, Discount – Relation of SP and CP, Relation SP and MP, Discount
- Percentage – Basics of percentages, Percentage Change
- Time and Distance – Average Speed, Relative Speed, Boats Trains & Platforms
- Simple and Compound Interest – Simple Interest, Compound Interest.
- CBT/ Computer Based Test Score